05 December 2017

MILES REDD: 5 to GET & GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS


MILES REDD, photograph by Melanie Acevedo

The ever practical and charming MILES REDD has plans to GIVE, and perhaps GET these 5 great Christmas presents this season. Mr. Redd took a little time out from his busy decorating schedule to share his LIST.


1.
I am mad for Mollie Keane, and a good read is really one of the best gifts because it is really the gift of mind expansion! This is a pricy set, here, but the paperback of Good Behavior is a great starting point and about 11 bucks.


2.
I love skin care, and this is a wonderful exfoliator, here. You do need to update this thing now and then, and it is time for a new one.


3.
I love the movies and this is a great theatre right around from my house, with wonderful independent films, would love a gift card from here


4.
I had a mess of wires under my desk and this lady arrived, labeled each wire and put them in a tidy box, and removed unnecessary stuff. She also did my napkin drawer. I want her to come back and do my closets! The Clutter Whisperer here


5
Would love a day pass to just soak and relax. I am a Pieces and love the water.
AIRE ANCIENT BATHS NEW YORK  here



Check back the Weekend for another INSTALLMENT!

1 comment:

  1. LOOK like ERTE drawings on those books!!!!!!!!!
    I once bought an ERTE for a VERY DEAR FRIEND..........he in turn bought me a set of LALIQUE Glassware!This was years ago.........we were in our early 20's!!!!!!!
    LOVE MILES OUTFIT!
    He has a very nice well rounded list!Surprised he had a closet cleaner come and do his wires however!
    I would think his closet would be in TIP TOP shape..............I'm the one who needs a closet cleaner........but she would have to be ready to hear me SCREAM NO many times!!!!!!!!
    I am ATTACHED TO MY STUFF!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails